Adding AUX to Fiat Punto 2010

Plaats reactie
arielweinberger

Adding AUX to Fiat Punto 2010

Bericht door arielweinberger »

Hello, although I live in the Netherlands I don't speak Dutch. I hope some of you guys can help me.

I recently bought a 2010 Fiat Punto. I have this system:
Afbeelding

I don't have an "AUX" option. I read online tutorials and read endless articles about how to add AUX.
I tried buying the yellow/blue cables and connect them at the back. But I still don't have the AUX option, and when I click on "Media", I get a "Source not available" message on the screen.

These are the cables that I tried:
1) First I tried this.
2) After the blue one didn't work, I tried this.

I'm starting to think that maybe it's impossible to add AUX to my car... Any ideas?
Dankjewel!
Laatst gewijzigd door arielweinberger op wo okt 18, 2017 23:53, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
fleemeijer

Re: Adding AUX to Fiat Punto 2010

Bericht door fleemeijer »

google for YATOUR its a car interface that emulates a Disc station,
aux, sd cards, ipod connection and with an addon Bluetooth streaming incl. calling handsfree
Neidjel
VIP Membro
VIP Membro

Re: Adding AUX to Fiat Punto 2010

Bericht door Neidjel »

It seems like you bought cables for the Grande Punto and you have an Evo so there's a difference. As far as I know, Yatour is the only way to go to add aux (and Bluetooth if you want) to an Evo. It's a bit pricey but very easy to install and it works very well (Bluetooth at least, I haven't tried aux yet).

I have this one in my car (http://www.carinterface.nl/fiat/yatour- ... _yt-bta-fa" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) but there's a version without Bluetooth too, which is slightly cheaper. Keep in mind you need the pins to remove the radio though if you don't have those yet, I got these and they worked: http://www.carinterface.nl/radio-demont ... k_yt-key05" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Plaats reactie